Welcome, and Thank You for Visiting!
Naturopathy: which is the study of the nature of disease
Medicine: which involves the prevention, alleviation, or cure of disease and maintenance of health using tools or substances that impact well-being.
This means that Naturopathic Doctors [ND] work to uncover the cause of disease, and then treat to restore normal health and balance.
The philosophies of Naturopathic Practice, and Modalities that ND's are trained in guide the therapeutic approach. Learn more about these here:
Dr. Ashley Nelson grew up in Barrie, ON and returned to the area to develop a patient centered practice.
She strives to provide patients with the space to feel comfortable, to feel heard, and to feel taken care of.
With years of experience as a Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Ashley is well versed in all things Women's Health and Hormones, Integrative Mental Health, as well as Natural Skin Care and Aesthetics.
Professional Affiliations & Community
• College of Naturopaths of Ontario
• Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
• Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
• American Psychiatric Association: Caucus on CAM
• International Network of Integrative Mental Health
• New Leaf Workshop Series for Mental Health
• Simcoe County Children's Mental Health
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine [CCNM]
Bachelor of Science, Honours Biology [University of Waterloo]