Generalized Anxiety Disorder
-Excessive worrying (may be about many things) which is hard to control
- Feeling restless or on edge
- Difficulty concentrating
- Muscle tension and pain
- Fatigue and disturbed sleep
Usually with other physical symptoms and discomfort.
Panic Disorder & Panic Attacks
- Panic attacks that come unexpectedly with intense fear/discomfort
- Heart racing, palpitations
- Sweating, shaking
- Shortness of breath, chest pain
- Feeling detached from reality
- Fears of losing control or dying
Usually leading to worry about future attacks, or avoiding situations that might cause panic.
Acute: tense muscles, eczema & hives, migraines, high blood pressure, pain, indigestion, diarrhea.
Chronic: low energy, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, weight gain, insomnia, poor concentration.
Short term, stress can be helpful.
Long term, it is often damaging and disease forming.
Here are just a few of the common contributors that can play a big role: